What is Lifestyle Coaching?
You know what Personal Training is – I create a workout program designed to fit your specific goals. As your trainer, I probably only get to see you in person 2-4 hrs a week.
What happens the other 152 hrs of the week?
As your Lifestyle Coach, I’ll outline your health and wellness goals and then break them down into smaller, less intimidating goals. For example, if you’ve had the same 15-20 lbs to lose, which has turned into 30-40 lbs, and you can’t seem to drop any weight, we’ll go over your daily routine, identify triggers and obstacles that have blocked you from success in the past.
I’ll give you some powerful tips and tricks I’ve learned over the years from my personal experience, and the experience of industry experts.
Here are some topics we’ll hit on to ensure you are moving forward:
- Nutrition – the better you fuel your body, the better it will respond – mentally and physically.
- Mindset – let’s turn that negative self-talk in to positive affirmations so you can have a productive day.
- Support – who can you turn to when you have a moment of weakness or self-doubt?
- Planning Ahead – Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail!
- Learn to Love Yourself – True love starts from within. Acknowledge how wonderful, beautiful, talented, and capable you are and watch how much easier life becomes to live.
I will provide you with a workbook which we will use in each session so that you can track your progress.
30 Min Session – $50 60 Min Session – $80 Package of 5 (30 min) Sessions – $225 Package of 5 (60 min) Sessions – $375